“PAISACOIN project helps to make a powerful cashless society in Asia Pacific where anyone can use Paisacoin as Bitcoin“
PAISA | History of PAISA
The paisa (Nepali/Hindi: पैसा, Urdu: پیسہ), poisha (Bengali: পয়সা) or baisa (Omani: بيسة) is a monetary unit in several countries. In India, Nepal, and Pakistan, the paisa currently equals 1⁄100 of a rupee..More details
PAISA on Blockchain as PAISACOIN
PAISACOIN is decentralized and peer to peer blockchain based Asset by Waves Platform. PAISACOIN can send, receive, shop, trade and PAISACOIN can be exchangeable in Waves,Bitcoin,Ethereum and BTS.
- It’s open source and decentralized.
- It’s people’s own decentralized currency
- No control by Central Bank / Govt of country
- Peer to Peer Transaction.
- Based on Waves Blockchain
- Support to cashless societies
- Send, Receive, Shop and Trade
- Buy and Sell Digital Goods
- Low fee transactions